Word...........as we all know it is a combination of letters which has meaning and is spoken or written but if we go to the depth it tells us how important it is for human being. Words can make you feel over the moon as well as down in the dumps.
You can not separate the life you live from the words you speak. It has the power of doing anything in the world. It is a blessing for writer,anchor,journalist, politician etc.but if they choose it wisely....WORDS ARE FREE HOW YOU USE THEM THAT MAY COST YOU. It is rightly said that think before you speak but in this running world we always forget it and then sometimes we have to suffer.
Finally I can say words can make you or break you because tomorrow you'll have to live with the things you said .I totally agree with MOTHER TERESA'S thought kind words can be short and easy to speak but there echoes are truly endless.
You can not separate the life you live from the words you speak. It has the power of doing anything in the world. It is a blessing for writer,anchor,journalist, politician etc.but if they choose it wisely....WORDS ARE FREE HOW YOU USE THEM THAT MAY COST YOU. It is rightly said that think before you speak but in this running world we always forget it and then sometimes we have to suffer.
As this is my first blog may be i wrote something not so good enough because I was in a strugglebus but if I waited for perfection I would never write a word. Thank you so much for reading I need your support.


No comments:
Post a Comment